Saturday, October 11, 2008

money money money!

The holiday job is very efficient in sending out paychecks. And I am very pleased at the moment although I will probably put most of it into my fixed savings account.. But the timely arrival of the cheque will probably allow me some room of pampering before my birthday which btw, is a public holiday!!!!

And Trixie has finished my new blogskin! :) Apparently she used fabric and did this photoshoot thingy with magnetic alphabets of my name under her desk at NTU. Yups, under her desk, where it is the darkest, she proudly proclaims.

I have yet to see photos as she wanted to post everything up for me. So I suppose this means I will only be seeing it the same time as you guys are.. *anticipation*

So for now, my only boo-boo is the sch reopening nxt wk. It sucks tt I barely had a holiday but the sooner sch starts, the sooner it will end and then, it will be off to university for me. ^^ At the rate the current economy is going, I am going to take my own sweet time to finish studying so I can stay safe and secure in my perfect bubble for a long long time. :P

Going more far-fetched, perhaps with the downward spiral of foreign currency rates, studying in Australia or recession-hit America will no longer just be a dream? Ahhhh... In bad times, 4D brings hope. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home